Looking for Kooba Marcelle

One will come up. They're kind of hard to find, but a few have passed around here lately.....might take a bit of patience, but never fear....:heart:

I am desperately looking for the Marcelle bag in Cognac . I think it was from last year. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I might find a NEW one. Thanks

The Marcelle was from late 2004 or maybe Early 05. They are a little scarce but they do come up every so often. Be careful though because Fake Marcelle's abound. It's probably more hopeful to find a gently used one than new.

I've seen these at Off 5th. Unfortunately not real recently but seems like it wasn't that long ago. When they get Koobas they seem to get bunches of the same style. So if you have an Off 5th near you, you might want to keep checking.

Trabquility Alley has had Marcelles listed forever at retail and girls will go to order bags and they will never ship them but charge their cards. I would really refrain from referring people to them at all. They are not good about getting back to you after leaving countless messages either, trust me, I know from experience on that count.