Bags.... As I Love 'em!

calvin klein satin nylon tote, michael kors island tote, lv monogram perforated speedy, prada doctor's bag and my favorite red tango weekend bag

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 161
Great Collection.

thanks! too bad i already got rid of my old coaches, some pradas and d & b's when we had our hourse renovated last year. i'm so into bags but somehow, i never thought of what i had then as my collection. i'm always ready to part with them when i get tired of them and when they occupy too much space in my room. i didn't even know that this site existed. but now i'm a member and i'll just share my bags.... as i love them!

I like your collection! Very sporty and very unique.

thank you! i have to look for my other bags so i could take pictures of them too. at least- those that are still inside my storage boxes. i must admit i'm so bad at organizing my stuff, i have to pay my sister to do it for me. another bad habit is using whatever is within reach over and over; sometimes forgetting i have other ones that i haven't even touched.:nogood:

my old toki doki; betseyville drawstring tote in paper dolls print that i haven't used and another canvas tote with japanese print (gift from a co-worker)

Attachments

• tokibetseyetc.jpg
    tokibetseyetc.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 61
tokibetseyetc.jpg