Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR?

I have never tried it but all the french magazines recommend it as part of your beauty case, especially for the summer ! Helps protecting your hair on the beach, and hydrating and nourishing your body after sun with a nice glow.
I am considering buying it, but I already have so many products to use right now !

Attachments

• nuxe.jpg
    nuxe.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 225
I have never tried it but all the french magazines recommend it as part of your beauty case, especially for the summer ! Helps protecting your hair on the beach, and hydrating and nourishing your body after sun with a nice glow.
I am considering buying it, but I already have so many products to use right now !

I wouldn't say it protects your hair or skin. Quite the opposite!

I have it and love it. It does not moisterize your skin, it soaks up really fast and the gold shimmer version gives a nice glow affect. It does not look like you've been to a club/disco.

One thing I do not like about it is that the applying body lotion after you've applied the oil makes your lotion ball up. I you apply your body lotion first then the Nuxe oil, it balls up again.

Hmmm...I was initially asking about this product because I'm filling up a bunch of stacking hatboxes for my sister with different items for her bridal shower (lingerie, candles, oils, etc.). I think I may have to order 2 bottles now; one of her and one for me. :biggrin:

I only like the version without gold, because the glitter doesn´t match to my skincolour... my skin is very pale, so you can see the glitter on it. If your skin is a little tanned, it could be very nice.