My Legacy Hippie debuts at the Diamondback game today!!!! pic!!

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
LEGACY HIPPIE IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!

I'm so in love with this hippie! Thanks to everyone who talked me into keeping her. I've always been a shoulder bag gal and was really scared of that long strap! But..its love now!:heart: I snipped the tag last night and took her to the game today. :yahoo: I was for the first time, hands-free with my boys in the restroom, walking through the crowds, standing in line etc. LOVE! We had front row seats so I'm sure Miss Legacy got the exposure she deserved!:queen: Of course I had to open her up a few times to expose those beautiful stripes!:P Here we are at the Diamondbacks/Cubs game today....D-backs won by the way! woo hoo!

Attachments

• b-ball game.jpg
    b-ball game.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 329
That bag looks awesome on you. :tup: I am not a crossbody bag fan but you are rockin' that and making me drool!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun, and I am sure the hands free thing was great... so glad you are happy!! :tup:

LEGACY HIPPIE IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!

I'm so in love with this hippie! Thanks to everyone who talked me into keeping her. I've always been a shoulder bag gal and was really scared of that long strap! But..its love now!:heart: I snipped the tag last night and took her to the game today. :yahoo: I was for the first time, hands-free with my boys in the restroom, walking through the crowds, standing in line etc. LOVE! We had front row seats so I'm sure Miss Legacy got the exposure she deserved!:queen: Of course I had to open her up a few times to expose those beautiful stripes!:P Here we are at the Diamondbacks/Cubs game today....D-backs won by the way! woo hoo!
The bag looks adorable on you..and so are the kids!!!:tup: