New Coach eBay purchase!

No offense, and I'll eat crow if I'm wrong :smile: but you might want to check authenticity on that. Typically the lozenges don't have raised lettering, but are smooth. I've not seen one with that many lozenge charms on it. Again, that's just my .02 :shrugs: The seller has a lot of duplicate items.

No offense, and I'll eat crow if I'm wrong :smile: but you might want to check authenticity on that. Typically the lozenges don't have raised lettering, but are smooth. I've not seen one with that many lozenge charms on it. Again, that's just my .02 :shrugs: The seller has a lot of duplicate items.

I think you might be right...something about it looks off. Hopefully it didn't cost much.

I was thinking the same thing.. didn't want to offend anyone. :confused1: If you haven't paid you may be able to get your money back though. :confused1:

Unfortunately I am no expert but I don't think that is real... but I did find the real one on the drilldown for reference

92084_d1.jpg

yeah I'd just chalk it up to that.. atleast you're not out a lot... in the future I would look on the drilldown and the girls on the authenticate this thread are a great help!! Usually keychains are around $30 and a lot of them are fake unfortunately.

yeah I'd just chalk it up to that.. atleast you're not out a lot... in the future I would look on the drilldown and the girls on the authenticate this thread are a great help!! Usually keychains are around $30 and a lot of them are fake unfortunately.

Honestly, I don't think any keychain is worth $30. I'll put that $30 towards a handbag!