murakami cherry cherises speedy

skigirl73

Jun 20, 2007
Hello,

I don't know if I am posting in the correct area, but I am in need of some info about a LV Murakami cherry speedy bag. I am looking into buying one from someone and was wondering how much this bag retails or retailed for. The person is asking $700 for it and I'm in the process of getting information from the seller about the condition of the bag. I am also pretty green as far as LV goes and wanted to know what I should be looking for as far as authenticity. The seller claims it was purchased at a local LV store, but I know you can't be too careful! Any pointers would be great!

TIA,

Vicki :smile:

if you can get pictures and post them in the LV Authenticate this forum, I'm sure fellow pf'ers can tell you if it's authentic or not.

Also, that line is the Cerises line.

HTH!

It's not so easy to point out exactly what to look for when determining the authenticity of a Cerises bag... the Cerises aren't supposed to be placed on the LV's. The eyes are supposed to be blue and the Cerises are supposed to be red of course. Only a trained eye can tell which exact shades of blue the eyes are supposed to be and which exact shade of red the Cerises are supposed to be.