Interested to know......

SallyC

May 24, 2006
Just interested to know if your hubbies/partners have an expensive habit similar to our bag addiction. Mine is into watches, Panerai mainly, and is a member of a forum similar to this. Makes it easier to justify my Chloe purchases!

The more expensive breeds of acoustic guitar plus the other bits and pieces that go with them.

Bulkier to store than handbags! Have to be exercised regularly.

Luckily no memberships but meets lots of like minded men (well mainly men) in pubs and venues. String talk can be quite dull for the non-believer!

I won't mention his obsession with Minis (the car) as I am a believer myself. We exclaim about passing Minis to each other as we encounter them on the road! We park preferentially next to them if we can.

my bf is obsessed with perormance cars, i can spend what i want and he cant say anything as he knows he would spend the same on something silly for his car!!!
we have a deal that as long as the bills are paid then thats the main thing!

Oh goody!! Now we can chat about enabling husbands except my is very German and saves every cent, so I guess you can say he collects green backs, LOL. However when the urge hits he's been know to collect hunting supplies, tents, knives, lanterns. He wants the newest techno effecient items for his yearly camping trip in the Spring.

Oh goody!! Now we can chat about enabling husbands except my is very German and saves every cent, so I guess you can say he collects green backs, LOL. However when the urge hits he's been know to collect hunting supplies, tents, knives, lanterns. He wants the newest techno effecient items for his yearly camping trip in the Spring.

Does he put his hunting gear in a fabulous ultra expensive bag / rucksack. If not, can't you work on him about this? Maybe it would convert him??????????

my bf is obsessed with perormance cars, i can spend what i want and he cant say anything as he knows he would spend the same on something silly for his car!!!
we have a deal that as long as the bills are paid then thats the main thing!

I presume that this makes him suitably leather conscious as ultra desirable seats surely come into the flash (sorry - I mean 'performance') car fixation?!?

Chainsaws, which can get expensive. He is someone who understand quality and craftsmanship, so even though he hasn't had a purchase that has surpassed mine he has never begrudged me a purchase.