Miu Miu Coffer or LVs?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
OK trying to decide if I want a miu miu coffer (same color as in my signature pic) or LVs. Is the coffer too trendy, will it be out soon? I adore the look of the coffer, but maybe LVs are a better investment and more practical? I'm only 5' if that matters - I'd love some thoughts, thanks much!

The only bags I have at present are a lanvin Kansas and a green fendi 05 Spy so trying to add to my collection.

I have the coffer and I love it, but I do believe it is a trend piece. The leather is tdf and it looks great with a million things. However, IMO every collection should have at least one LV. They are timeless and some of the styles have been around for many years. If you have an LV store near you, why not go in and just try on a variety of bags. Then you will be able to make your decision. However, if you still decide to go with the coffer, you will still be getting one beautiful bag!:tup:

I have the coffer and I love it, but I do believe it is a trend piece. The leather is tdf and it looks great with a million things. However, IMO every collection should have at least one LV. They are timeless and some of the styles have been around for many years. If you have an LV store near you, why not go in and just try on a variety of bags. Then you will be able to make your decision. However, if you still decide to go with the coffer, you will still be getting one beautiful bag!:tup:

Couldn't have said it better myself! [although my handbag closet is unfortunately Coffer-less at the moment, whine].