PLEASE HELP, how to make them more "floopy"?!?

vreelandia

A Living Work of Art
May 20, 2007
My first birkin was a black 40 togo with palladium hardware, but you know when you start it´s almost impossible to stop. So now I have different colors, but I always tend to use the black one, because I just love the patine, the leather is softer, and floopy(I don´t know if this is the right term), I would love my red for example to look like the black one. Will I have to use it as much as I used the black or there´s any way to make the leather like I have explained. I feel that it´s less pretentious and much more cool when they are with patina. And the other day I discover why I was not using tha much the others, first I tought the color ones were more feminine, then I tought I was keeping them for a special ocasion, but I find out, I like the way the old one looks, and I want them all to be like that... HELP ME!
I know this might be silly, a lot of you protect, and keep them on the boxes, and blablabla, but I rather have things with an usage look, like my LV luggage, hated when was new...

Lying, all besides the orange, it´s clemence... And it´s exacly the one I would loev to be all messed up hahaah, for example I see pictures of Lindsay Lohan with her orange and it´s sooooooooooooo like I would like mine to be... But at least mine was never stolen... anyway was difficult because I only use it twice :s

Yes, all togo and 40

I would say start using them and they will flop.
Put plenty in them, sweater, book, you know all that stuff you want to carry in a 40. I even put shoes in my 40 when I get a pedicure.

I'm with you, vreelandia. I like my bags to look lived-in (to an extent). And I think golconda is right -- just use them more and gravity will start to help once you put some stuff in :flowers:

See...
I want them to look like Lindsay´s, but they look like Victoria´s....:crybaby:

Attachments

• HERMES1515.jpg
    HERMES1515.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 166
  • FamilyBecksBIG_468x672.jpg
    FamilyBecksBIG_468x672.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 173
Oh yes books, now I know, when I was studying in NY, and only had the black I carryied so many books, I think i still have one shoulder lower than other because of that... Also the rain, maybe... and wheater conditions, because it´s kind of ridiculous, I mean for me, going out with the rain cover... They have quality, they are leather from animals, and animals as far as I know are waterproof :P

I would say start using them and they will flop.
Put plenty in them, sweater, book, you know all that stuff you want to carry in a 40. I even put shoes in my 40 when I get a pedicure.

also what helped with my birkins was to stuff them with a LOT of blankets/pillows..clothes...until it is FULLY filled. then close it fully and hang the handles on a door or something. that way the leather can relax a lil bit..

believe me it helped with my blue jean 40 cm one!