when is the release date for vacanze?

i hope macys has it too (so i can pick my print in person =P)
i only ask because i heard from somewhere (doubt it was anywhere on tpf) that macys wouldent carry tokidoki =X

since i cant remember were i saw it i (most likely) have it wrong, or it was just a rumer :Push:

the SA's over here in Hawaii said that Vacanze will be coming out in October but could not give me a specific date...
I know transporto will be in September, but who knows...Tutti took so long to arrive...hopefully it won't be that way with Vacanze..i'm tired of calling everday :shame:.

still haven't decide what type of bag i wanted in vacanze..so still got time to think about it.

i hope metropark gets them in soon :biggrin: imo they have better selection than Macys. the macys near my house still doesnt have tutti... (i think). they only have a bunch of famaglia that nobody wants to buy xD

does metropark every have any sales or coupons? I was just there and saw tutti!! OMG, had to touch them all!! They had 2 spiaggia's left and they were not marked down. I guess they don't do markdowns there...
i hope metropark gets them in soon :biggrin: imo they have better selection than Macys. the macys near my house still doesnt have tutti... (i think). they only have a bunch of famaglia that nobody wants to buy xD

i hope macys has it too (so i can pick my print in person =P)
i only ask because i heard from somewhere (doubt it was anywhere on tpf) that macys wouldent carry tokidoki =X

since i cant remember were i saw it i (most likely) have it wrong, or it was just a rumer :Push:

Well, I was in my Macy's today and headed down to the usual tokidoki display area and NOT one tokidoki was in sight! It was replaced by the latest Lesportsac bags! I panicked and search the whole handbag area and there were nowhere to be found! I asked one SA and she thinks they must be sold out or something! But I saw so many of La amore and spiagia and Familgia just last week! she is not sure whether they will have any more either! I was so upset as I was really wanting to look and get something Tokidoki today! what if they are not carrying them anymore!
On the good note I did get Adios BV and Campeggio last week at their sale. the BV was $62 and the Camp was $72!