Gryson/Botkier or keep both

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I actually love the Rust color with the sheen better than the pearlized Cognac. I almost got the Rust but opted to buy a Cherry Bianca instead. I would vote for this bag over the Gryson...and I LOVE Gryson...but not so much for their structured stuff.

I got a tremendous deal on a Gryson Elissa in Black Leather for 183.00 from Otteny.com. That's unheard of. They still had a white one left when I looked.

http://otteny.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=150_216_218&products_id=474

:confused1:
I actually love the Rust color with the sheen better than the pearlized Cognac. I almost got the Rust but opted to buy a Cherry Bianca instead. I would vote for this bag over the Gryson...and I LOVE Gryson...but not so much for their structured stuff.

I got a tremendous deal on a Gryson Elissa in Black Leather for 183.00 from Otteny.com. That's unheard of. They still had a white one left when I looked.

http://otteny.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=150_216_218&products_id=474
Thanks Lexie...I'm going to hold on to both bags for now. I was thinking Nordies might have the Bianca in a dark brown. They had it in that color in the medium but not sure if they would have the large. If they did and esp if it was on sale, that would probably be my preference over the more shiny leather on the rust. I do feel that the softer leather on the Bianca feels better to carry that the more structured Gryson...but I've heard the Gryson softens with wear. Decisions, decisions.

IMO the Botkier has always struck me weird - those pockets just remind me of boobs. I have no idea why, but there you have it.

I actually prefer the Gryson tote on the bottom right portion of the page over the other. But between the 2, I say go with the Gryson (now that I've forever changed everyone's impression of the Botkier - sorry).

IMO the Botkier has always struck me weird - those pockets just remind me of boobs. I have no idea why, but there you have it.

I actually prefer the Gryson tote on the bottom right portion of the page over the other. But between the 2, I say go with the Gryson (now that I've forever changed everyone's impression of the Botkier - sorry).

The Botkier Boob bag has been discussed many times....LOL Yep...that was my first impression too. Saggy Boobs at that. I think there was a whole thread dedicated to this over a year ago.