Should I get the Stratus PM? I need your advice.

keokicat

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I found a store that still has the Stratus PM (Ecru) in stock. I really want it but am wondering if it will suit me. I'm only 5'4", 145lbs. Do you think this bag would be too big for me and look overpowering? Need help ASAP!!! I have the bag on hold until tomorrow. TIA.

:tup: :confused1: :tdown:

Also, does anyone who has it have problems with the shoulder straps? Do they stay on or are they constantly sliding off (I hate when that happens!)

It would look fine IMO. If you had said GM, then I'd say yes, but the PM is rather small anyway so it'll look ok.

As for the shoulder straps, I talked to an SA last weekend about the Cloud bags and she told me that the main complaint about the Stratus is about the double straps, especially since they're puffy.

There's plenty of ppl that will enable you here. :graucho:
I don't have the Stratus, but I can vote for the Ecru color.

Here's my Nimbus and how is compares to my size (5'2" and working on these #'s, 135 lbs - gained 40 of it through having 3 kids :smile: ):

JustNimbus_n_Me.jpg

Here's what fits inside:

Onatah.jpg

I hope you are able to make a good decision. :tup::yes:;)

There's plenty of ppl that will enable you here. :graucho:
I don't have the Stratus, but I can vote for the Ecru color.

Here's my Nimbus and how is compares to my size (5'2" and working on these #'s, 135 lbs - gained 40 of it through having 3 kids :smile: ):

View attachment 243434

Here's what fits inside:

View attachment 243435

I hope you are able to make a good decision. :tup::yes:;)

Thanks, pinkyohana. The bag looks great on you. I really like the Nimbus as well. I've WL for the upcoming PM in Anthracite and Perle.

Thanks for your quick replies. I really like the bag, but don't know if I can stand having the straps constantly slide off. Wish it only had one strap like the Nimbus. I really like the color though. Think it looks dreamy....

I like the Nimbus too, but don't want to get that cuz I've already WL'd for the Nimbus PM in both colors.