Looking for Sienna in Army

There have been a few on eBay over the past couple of months. However, sods law... when you want something it's never on eBay, when you don't want it, a few are listed. Be patient and keep your eyes open, because they do come up now and again.

There have been a few on eBay over the past couple of months. However, sods law... when you want something it's never on eBay, when you don't want it, a few are listed. Be patient and keep your eyes open, because they do come up now and again.

I got mine on ebay...and sold a duplicate on Ebay...to Nunnla. I have seen about 3-4 in the past 6 months so keep your eyes peeled. I think...and I emphasize "think" that they came out in late 2004. That is when I bought my Metallic Army Scarlett.

Yes they do come up. Not often - just when you're looking for one, it seems like there isn't one there and viola! I think of my black Marcelle. I used to think "oh it'll never happen"....and one night I was sitting here watching TV, on the laptop at 10:30 at night and blammo - there it was. I couldn't believe it!!!!!! So just be patient....patient....patient....patient.....

What would we do without Lexie, who can answer many color questions just by posting a pic.from her personal collection! LOL, you are the Kooba Queen for sure...

The Metallic Army is def. more of a brown tone than green. The olive Sienna is nice, too, if you're in the market for a green bag, I def. can recommend that color. It's very nuetral, and great for Fall, but it's not the Metallic Army!

What would we do without Lexie, who can answer many color questions just by posting a pic.from her personal collection! LOL, you are the Kooba Queen for sure...

The Metallic Army is def. more of a brown tone than green. The olive Sienna is nice, too, if you're in the market for a green bag, I def. can recommend that color. It's very nuetral, and great for Fall, but it's not the Metallic Army!

I love the Olive colored one also but it's a whole different leather. The MA is slightly pebbled. And yes, It's name is Metallic Army which would imply a green hint to it but it's Bronzy Golden Brown. No green at all.

I used to keep a running list of all the Koobas I've had (even for a short short time) but then it got ridiculous. I must have had 70% of all Koobas at one time or another...LOL That is NOT something to be proud of girls! It's a sickness...:sad: