Blake at In-N-Out

flungflung83

Feb 6, 2007
Today my bf and I had lunch at In-N-Out. Best burger place IMO. I believe it's only in CA and NV. Anyway I had no place to put my blake down. So I told my bf to get some napkins and clean the seat next to me. Then I layered napkins on the seat before putting my purse on it. =] Am I crazy or what? I tried to do it really fast, I didn't want people to think I was crazy lol. I asked my bf if it was too much, and he said OHHH YEAH. As you can see, the chairs are connected to the tables. That table next to us seated 4 people. And well, nobody would be able to sit there lol.

I even have a pic.

Attachments

• MJ.jpg
    MJ.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 131
^ Good idea!

When I was at the movies the other night, I used the MJ canvas tote to put my bag in so I wouldn't have to put it directly on the chair. Those totes are so useful!! I always try to keep mine in my bag for occasions like that.

I would have done the same thing. My Grandmother always told me...NEVER EVER place your HANDBAG on the floor. I notice some women setting their handbags on the bathroom floor....EWWWWWW:throwup:. If there isn't a hook in the stall or one of those things that comes down to put your bag on. I'll find one that does.

Only if you put a seatbelt around Blake when you are in the car would I start to worry! ;)

HAHA...Funny you say that. I do...but I think its because of the way I drive. Sudden Brake Syndrome...Whoossh all the stuff in the bag on the floor board.
I work for a PD in Texas, when I was working one night I got into an accident (drunk hit me). :cursing: I had my LV with me as well as my shotgun. The first thing I told a buddy of mine was "please secure my LV, guard it with your life...then I asked about my shotgun.:rolleyes:

HAHA...Funny you say that. I do...but I think its because of the way I drive. Sudden Brake Syndrome...Whoossh all the stuff in the bag on the floor board.
I work for a PD in Texas, when I was working one night I got into an accident (drunk hit me). :cursing: I had my LV with me as well as my shotgun. The first thing I told a buddy of mine was "please secure my LV, guard it with your life...then I asked about my shotgun.:rolleyes:

I am afraid that SBS has, indeed, spread to North Carolina. I know exactly what you are talking about. Perhaps Pfizer will, one day, create a cure.