I am on an official purse ban - come see why

Michele

O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
This time I really mean it, I am on an official ban, and have a bet with both my daughters and one of their friends that I will not buy a purse for six months or until my SAKS card is paid off.

Yesterday at the SAKS event, I bought the green bubble quilt flap. I won the Sharpei bag on eBay last week, and bought had got the red jumbo flap the beginning of the month after making payments to a wonderful friend who let me buy her bag instead of returning it to the store. So now, my mission is to concentrate on my SAKS card.

Sorry, these pictures are huge

100_0623.jpg

100_0624.jpg

100_0625.jpg

100_0626.jpg

Here are my Shar=Pei's, who would not cooperate for the picture.

100_0551.jpg

Wow, when you go on a bag spree you don't fool around! Love them Michele; the colors are so pretty together in that group shot. My vote for cutest photo goes to the doggies though! They're so precious with their wrinkled fur coat.

Did you get a good price on the Sharpey auction?

Wow, when you go on a bag spree you don't fool around! Love them Michele; the colors are so pretty together in that group shot. My vote for cutest photo goes to the doggies though! They're so precious with their wrinkled fur coat.

Did you get a good price on the Sharpey auction?

Thanks Roey. I usually am not so sporadic. I got a real good deal on the Sharpey bag and won it for $1,795.00

Big COngrats!!!!!! Finally, i get to see your new proddies and your gorgeous sharpeis. Awww...they are so cute and your bags are beautiful. Great move in buying your friend's red classic flap....i love it. Make me want to buy a red bag now. Great price for the sharpei bag too. Can i borrow your sharpei pup to wear?