Anxiously waiting for bag to arrive worrying its a fake? Join me!

abowron

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
Don't you just hate it when you buy a bag and you sit waiting feeling sick you might have bought a fake?! I've done my home work checking 'how to spot a fake thread' posting on 'authenticate this' thread, checked sellers bidding/selling history (all authentic bags bought and sold), her feedback (100%), she sent extra pics, lots of communication.....and still i feel scared! Misery loves company, anyone else in the same boat?

^^^ so sorry to hear that, at least you got your money back, that must be a relief! Don't you just hate that sick feeling when you open the box and immediately know it's a fake?! I've got to wait the whole bank holiday weekend. Everything seems in order, but i just hate that niggling feeling.

VenetiaWanter, couldn't help but notice you have Whitney sunglasses on your wish list. I'm a bit of a Tom Ford Sunglasses fan myself, i just bought a pair of Charles Aviators from a site called sendoptics the usual price was £180 i got them £156 and free delivery, they're an opticians, i called them and they were really nice, arrived next day, they have Whitney's for £154 free delivery.

http://www.sendoptics.com/sunglasses/tom_ford.html?PHPSESSID=d2e95d3d2b5a9a14472892eea879caac

I've also got a 10% off card from Sunglassesuk.com if you want the discount code?

oh I sooooo know that feeling although I'm currently not awaiting anything (rare time for me :graucho:) :shame: lol, I always make my boyfriend open the package first and let him inspect it before I will touch it (he's become a real LV wiz latele :nuts:)

What are you waiting for at the moment?

oh I sooooo know that feeling although I'm currently not awaiting anything (rare time for me :graucho:) :shame: lol, I always make my boyfriend open the package first and let him inspect it before I will touch it (he's become a real LV wiz latele :nuts:)

What are you waiting for at the moment?

okay... I wanna know how in the world you got your bf to get interested in handbags!! what is your secret! my dh couldn't care less about them. If you cannot catch a fish with it... he isn't gonna look at it! :P

okay... I wanna know how in the world you got your bf to get interested in handbags!! what is your secret! my dh couldn't care less about them. If you cannot catch a fish with it... he isn't gonna look at it! :P

To be honest, I seriously don't know?!?! :P He just started questioning about styles, colors, alignment, etc someday and has learned so much since then. :wtf: We both work as SAs at the same place to fund college and we're always checking out the bags that our customers carry :graucho:

He also has become the "caregiver" of my LVs. He's really patient and can work for hours on polishing hardware or cleaning&moisturizing the leather :sweatdrop: Love him for that.

abowron - I understand your feeling. I have the same anxiety. I got worried and yet dare not tell my hubby. He will not understand and instead will lecture me about thrift etc etc. Guys!!! :cursing:

VenetiaWanter, couldn't help but notice you have Whitney sunglasses on your wish list. I'm a bit of a Tom Ford Sunglasses fan myself, i just bought a pair of Charles Aviators from a site called sendoptics the usual price was £180 i got them £156 and free delivery, they're an opticians, i called them an:supacool:d they were really nice, arrived next day, they have Whitney's for £154 free delivery.

http://www.sendoptics.com/sunglasses/tom_ford.html?PHPSESSID=d2e95d3d2b5a9a14472892eea879caac

Hi - I run Send Optics so thanks for pointing us out! On the subject of fakes i just wanted to point out ALL our designer sunglasses are the real deal!:supacool: