i need a little treat.

cherry pie

Jan 13, 2007
its been a while now since i bought anything LV (except my mandarin epi key holder which my mother seems to have claimed) and im going on holiday soon so want a little treat while im away.
i can either buy some thing for $400-$600 and save some money for later in the year or, if theres something that is truely TDF, spend nearer to $800.
i dont want a cles or a scarf. just something small to tide me over. and 2 small things would be better than one.
any suggestions ladies?
i would like to try and see if i can still get the bubble ring to match my ear rings if i can.

i say get the bubble ring and matching bubble braclet...it is SOOO FREAKISHLY cute! i LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!!! :smile: i seirously wear the bubble ring every day haha its sad but its so comfy i forget about it and attracts TONS of attention! :smile: im thinking aboutgetting the other two colors...but will have to wait till labor day until mommys in town ;) hehe

i say get the bubble ring and matching bubble braclet...it is SOOO FREAKISHLY cute! i LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!!! :smile: i seirously wear the bubble ring every day haha its sad but its so comfy i forget about it and attracts TONS of attention! :smile: im thinking aboutgetting the other two colors...but will have to wait till labor day until mommys in town ;) hehe
really? i didnt think it looked that comfortable.
O.T. but where in oklahoma are you? my mothers from muskogee.

Inclusion bracelets are really pretty. They have totally grown on me. I like the way they look when a bunch of thick ones are stacked up the arm. Or what about the new blue speedy inclusion keychain? It's pretty. Or Le Mignon. I'm dying to see that IRL!