Beyonce Knowles Bares Breasts

I don't understand why so many people hate on Beyonce. She's squeaky clean, never gets into trouble, is a shrewd business woman with an equally shrewd businessman boyfriend. She doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. She doesn't even curse. She goes to church. I could go on and on. She's a great role model to girls.

Seriously, the worst things the media has to say about her is she tripped while dancing and her top flew up.

Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton et el could learn a thing or two from Beyonce.

I don't understand why so many people hate on Beyonce. She's squeaky clean, never gets into trouble, is a shrewd business woman with an equally shrewd businessman boyfriend. She doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. She doesn't even curse. She goes to church. I could go on and on. She's a great role model to girls.

Seriously, the worst things the media has to say about her is she tripped while dancing and her top flew up.

Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton et el could learn a thing or two from Beyonce.

you make a good point la miss, but there's something about her...that annoys me I just can explain it..

Wow, very well said, la miss!! ITA. :tup:

Agreed!

come on guys! she is a performer, as if she would go on stage in a flimsy top with nothing underneath knowing that she is jumping around and dancing?! thats like wearing a mini skirt with no underwear and practicing aerobics for dinner guests? not only that, it was part of her world tour which she has performed identically all around the world. At the show i watched she had on the identical outfit (however it never flew up) and she didn't perform this song. and she did wear a body suit in one song, so maybe they changed the set list and ti was next, she cover her top to dance? but i dont think b would be stupid enough to do somthing like that.

The video clip sure makes it appear she was NOT wearing either a bra or bodysuit. But I have to go with the who-cares crowd. She's a performer and wardrobe malfunctions are bound to happen now and then. If people weren't on such vigilant celebrity boob watches no one would care.

Excellent point! Oh the poor girl... no one wants that to happen! (well.... except britney)

But yes i have to agree. Im not a fan of beyonces music, but it is so refreshing to see photos of her & Jay z looking all lovey dovey & sweet! Its so natural and real!No drugs, no scandals....

Im so sick of Kate Moss (cocaine scandal), amy winehouse & lindsay lohan being on the cover of mags, trashed out of their skulls! eugh!