Bluefly?????

I bought a Gucci Positano tote and a Thomas Wylde bag for really great prices, even having to pay duties on top of that. Look in the deals and steals for Bluefly codes for more savings.

Thanks to all, I just placed my order.

you should definately get them authenticated before you take the tags off. I thought bluefly was legit and didn't think to authenticate the bags and took the tags off. Well, guess what? I was walking around with fake handbags for two weeks until I found this forum and began to question authenticity - and when I compared the bag to a bag from the Chloe store, it was definitely FAKE. Since I took the tags off, Bluefly wouldn't refund my money - I ended up disputing charges through my CC company and got back the money. But it took 6 months and I was really worried that I would have to sue.

I've bought from bluefly, but only clothing. All the clothes were of good quality and authentic. However, I have heard of Bluefly selling fake bags. I dont know much about it, but I have heard from more than one source that Bluefly had sold fake bags in the past. I agree with the previous poster...have the bags authenticated and dont remove tags. Good luck!

you should definately get them authenticated before you take the tags off. I thought bluefly was legit and didn't think to authenticate the bags and took the tags off. Well, guess what? I was walking around with fake handbags for two weeks until I found this forum and began to question authenticity - and when I compared the bag to a bag from the Chloe store, it was definitely FAKE. Since I took the tags off, Bluefly wouldn't refund my money - I ended up disputing charges through my CC company and got back the money. But it took 6 months and I was really worried that I would have to sue.

When did this happen? Because I read that Bluefly used to have a problem with fakes(from people buying authentic and returning fakes), but that they have now corrected the problem.

I bought a Balenciaga Besace in Mogano just a few days ago. I was so excited for it to come. Today, when I opened the box, I was heartbroken to find it was a tacky cheap FAKE. I packaged it right back up and called DHL to come pick it up. It is now on it's way back to Ohio. Please do get your bag authenticated before taking the tags off.

I've purchased quite a bit from Bluefly.com since 2003 & have never had any problems until today. I'm really sad as I was really looking forward to the Besace. :tdown:

If you look at the bottom of the bluefly website you will see

bluefly_icon.gif
©1998-2007, Bluefly, Inc. | Bluefly (BFLY) is a NASDAQ SMALLCAP Company.​
nsa_welcome.asp
Retarget_landingpage@Bottom3
rt

Any company that is publicly traded on the stock market has to be legit.