Question about my J12

retro-girl

Sep 6, 2006
Hi everyone! I just bought a J12 last night at Saks. :yahoo:It's the plain white 38mm automatic. I'm in love with it!!! Today at work I noticed that the time was two minutes slow so I set it to the correct time but now I can't figure out how to get the knob back in. :confused1: I tried pushing it in and turning it both directions but it doesn't seem to wanna go in and I don't want to force it. Please help!

Hi everyone! I just bought a J12 last night at Saks. :yahoo:It's the plain white 38mm automatic. I'm in love with it!!! Today at work I noticed that the time was two minutes slow so I set it to the correct time but now I can't figure out how to get the knob back in. :confused1: I tried pushing it in and turning it both directions but it doesn't seem to wanna go in and I don't want to force it. Please help!

Turn it counterclockwise to loosen it, then push it in all the way and turn it counter clockwise until it is firm.

Turn it counterclockwise to loosen it, then push it in all the way and turn it counter clockwise until it is firm.

Hmm...I'm turning it counterclockwise towards myself is that correct? Then push it in and turn it again counterclockwise? Doesn't seem to be working. It pops out when I let go. I was turning it the other way and I could hear the movement so I didn't think that was right. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. :crybaby:

Well you have to put some tension into it when you push it in and turn clockwise to close it. Yes, counter-clockwise is torwards you if you have it on your wrist, that loosens it. To tighten it push in and turn clockwise at the same time.