Exclusive discounts to tPFers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
I just sent Styledrops an e-mail asking them if they would consider offering members of tPF an exclusive discount (I suggested 20%). :graucho: I suggested that it would increase their sales. Hey, it's worth a try, huh? :okay:

Thanks miu2 for your email to Styledrops ....... we'll keep our fingers crossed!
Enjoy Disneyland ....... ride Space Mountain for me - my all time favorite ride.
Happy Birthday!

Thanks miu2 for your email to Styledrops ....... we'll keep our fingers crossed!
Enjoy Disneyland ....... ride Space Mountain for me - my all time favorite ride.
Happy Birthday!
Thank you justonemore and I will ride it twice for you since we will be there 3 days!! I'm looking forward to seeing "Capt. Jack Sparrow" on the Pirates of the Caribbean (my all time fave). :happydance:

It's not unheard of since other forums have been doing that. What made you choose Styledrops? I'm just wondering because I've never heard of them but that might be a good thing. ;)

I don't want to be a grinch, but did you run this by Vlad or Megs? I think they want to be really careful using the Purse Forum's name in communications with companies. This might be one of those gray areas.

I hope it's ok and it works : )

Status
Not open for further replies.