Color Bottega Veneta Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunkie

Jan 16, 2007
Other forums like LV Vernis have it so I thought why not start a color reference thread to categorize all of the beautiful colors that BV has every season. I'll start. My knowledge of BV is very limited as I just started loving this mid-2007, so please, we need everyone's contributions!

Starting with the Classics
These colors are in every year, every season:
nero-vi.jpg
Nero (classic)

ebano-vi.jpg
Ebano (classic)

noce-vi.jpg
Noce (classic)

Classic Seasonal
Comes every year but only certain seasons

bianco-vi.jpg
Bianco (Spring/Summer only, classic)

Seasonal bags of the past and present (need your help people!)

camel-vi.jpg
Camel (FW07/08)

ferro-vi.jpg
Ferro (FW07/08)

royalcarminio-vi.jpg
Carmino Royale (FW07/08)

limo-vi.jpg
Limo (SS07, some carried over to FW07/08)

Continued on next post due to photo limit

magnolia-vi.jpg
Magnolia (SS07)

petra-vi.jpg
Petra (SS07, right?)

Please continue to add to this collection of colors on this thread. Also, if you would like to send me photos/links so I can post for you you can send them to [email protected]. I know there are a lot more beautiful beautiful colors out there and would love to put in this thread, guys! We probably have the most gorgeous colors out of all of the designer forums combined!

Bunkie - that's so sweet of you to put this reference together, thank you! Your clips are so good, they look like actual swatches. I agree with you, BV does have one of (if not) the most gorgeous color palettes and seeing these intrecciato weaves side-by-side is proof positive! :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks myindulgence! I would be very excited if we can all help build this library since I know there are many veterans of BV on this forum and I would love to learn through the different colors.

I'm adding a few more:

patent-vi.jpg
Patent Nero (FW07/08)

patentorigami-vi.jpg
Patent Origami (FW07/08)

carmino-vi.jpg
Carmino (FW07/08)

Thank you so much, Bunkie!! for the great reference!!

It simply amazes me how BV elicits the highest beauty out of rather standard colours.

Bunkie, thank you so much for this very helpful thread.

Please let me be a weisenheimer though :shame:: Petra for SS 2007 should be Old Petra, there used to be a BV color called Petra for FW 2003/04 which was a more muted brownish tone!

Bunkie, thank you so much for this very helpful thread.

Please let me be a weisenheimer though :shame:: Petra for SS 2007 should be Old Petra, there used to be a BV color called Petra for FW 2003/04 which was a more muted brownish tone!

C_24 - Thanks so much for this very helpful information. This is the kind of stuff and info we need!! Mods - is there any way I can get back into editing that post to change it? In case no, I've bolded C_24's info posted above in hopes that it will be visible here.

Thanks guys for your support. These colors are just the beginning as I know you guys will post many more!

Bunkie, where are you finding these fabulous pics? We need Marly, C_24, ms piggy, bagsforme, uclaboi, and all you other people who have been into BV for awhile to share what you know also. I'm a total bv lover, but only go back about 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.