Neiman Marcus: NO Twiggys Ordered

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I am sooooo bummed.....spoke with Lisa Hamlin about the violet twiggy and she none of the neiman marcus stores ordered any twiggys for the fall :tdown:

I am so bummed. I must find this bag! Why did I procrastinate and not buy from AR? UGH!

I don't know if you remember but a week or so back there was a post on the main forum from someone who asked if the twiggy was being discontinued because she was told so by an uninformed NM SA.

Good luck with AR and BalNY!

Good luck with Barneys. I hope you find your twiggy. It is so stressful when you can't find what you have your heart set on. Though sometimes for me, I think half of the fun is the chase. I hope you find you bbag soon!!!!

Some stores may be phasing it out in favor of newer styles, but it will still exist for spring '08, at least according to what I've heard from a couple of buyers who have placed orders for pre-collection bags.

Is it that they just didn't order the violet twiggys or twiggys in general? The last time I was at NM at Fashion Island I thought I saw twiggys in A/W '07 colors. I could be mistaken, though...

There was also a rumor that NM wan't going to carry firsts this season, but I can't believe they wouldn't carry such a popular style. I can't speak first hand since the Neimans in Beverly Hills doesn't carry Balenciaga at all:cursing:.