Opinions on White Caviar - Does it stain or get dirty easy?

I have had the white jumbo classic flap for 4 months, use it all the time and it is pristine. I have had no color transfer issues either. I did spray the bag with a water/stain repellant when I first got it. I love this bag. The white is beautiful.

I just sold my white caviar flap for a white caviar modern chain...I didn't use it much but I have a pink one also that has been very stain proof. I have had no issues with caviar leather needing to be babied. I am considering spraying my new white modern chain with the Apple product line that I have though as I know I will use this size bag a lot more. Modern chains are my work horse bags!

I ADORE my white caviar flap! I don't feel the need to baby it at all.

Clandy, what spray did you use on your flap?

I use Synovia Leather Protector on all my good bags and shoes. I have never had a problem using it. They also sell a suede protector and a fabric protector. I have tried Appleguard (I think that is what it is called) and it seemed heavier and did not dry as quickly. I was concerned that it might spot delicate leathers. So I am sticking with Synovia. I buy it at Nordstroms.

I have a white caviar tote that I have carried everyday since March. I have not had any prob with stains. The white lining is a litttle grey tho. When u buy Chanel, u can send ur bag back to be refurbished within the first year for free(hold onto receipt) so I will send my white tote away for a little spa treatment in a few weeks!

I use Synovia Leather Protector on all my good bags and shoes. I have never had a problem using it. They also sell a suede protector and a fabric protector. I have tried Appleguard (I think that is what it is called) and it seemed heavier and did not dry as quickly. I was concerned that it might spot delicate leathers. So I am sticking with Synovia. I buy it at Nordstroms.

Thanks for the tip Clandy!! :flowers: