I did it! I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 27, 2006
I got my GCSE results today and I passed ;). I really thought I would fail but I didn't, I got:

Geography- a*:yahoo:
History- a
French- c
German- b
Double Science- bb
english language- a
english literature- a
graphics- c

I had to get an average of a B to get into my sixth from college and I did luckily. I am disappointed though because I did the worst in my year but thats not surprising.

Congratulations on passing them all! What are you planning on studying at sixth form? I've just been picking up my bros results today and he passed them all too. Nice One to you both!!! :yahoo:

I got my GCSE results today and I passed ;). I really thought I would fail but I didn't, I got:

Geography- a*:yahoo:
History- a
French- c
German- b
Double Science- bb
english language- a
english literature- a
graphics- c

I had to get an average of a B to get into my sixth from college and I did luckily. I am disappointed though because I did the worst in my year but thats not surprising.

lol I am so stupid, I forgot that I did maths as well and got a B.

GCSE...BB..sixth from college?? I have no idea what you're talking about, but you seem happy, so..YAY!!!

Congrats!

English equivalent of the last two years of american high school I think (16-18 years). GCSE is the first sets of exams you take when you are 15/16 then its A levels and then a degree if you go to university. In Double Science I took all 3 science papers but my marks got averaged into 2 grades hence the bb.