Omg Wish Me Luck Guys!!!

Well, I wish you luck but I've never heard of any store doing this before. I don't mean to be mean but I hope they aren't resorting to drawings now. I'd like an invitation but I want to feel like it's special not just luck. It's supposed to be a reward. Wow.

Well, I wish you luck but I've never heard of any store doing this before. I don't mean to be mean but I hope they aren't resorting to drawings now. I'd like an invitation but I want to feel like it's special not just luck. It's supposed to be a reward. Wow.
ITA, that just doesn't make sense...but if it is the case, so much for spending as much as I did at the last PCE to hope I would be on the next one. :s

I agree. If they're just doing random drawings for PCE invites, rather than rewarding frequent customers, that's just :hs:!!!!

Someone clearly didn't know what they were talking about. PCE has NEVER been a random drawing and I promise you that it never will be, either. That's why it's called Preferred Customer Event - because it's for their loyal customers.

Nobody needs to get their tail feathers in a knot over this because there's not going to be any drawings. :nogood:

Oh, and BTW, this thread belongs here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/pce-questions-comments-issues-here-please-141776.html

I was told at the King of Prussia, PA plaza store that it IS random, but I am 99% sure the snooty SA just told me that to shut me up. I'm kind of offended I haven't gotten one. I've bought 9 Coach bags in the past year AND wristlets, mini-skinnies, shoes, charms, cellphone lanyard, keychain and a scarf. I know people who've bought ONE bag and gotten the coupon. I think it's really unfair.

I was told at the King of Prussia, PA plaza store that it IS random, but I am 99% sure the snooty SA just told me that to shut me up. I'm kind of offended I haven't gotten one. I've bought 9 Coach bags in the past year AND wristlets, mini-skinnies, shoes, charms, cellphone lanyard, keychain and a scarf. I know people who've bought ONE bag and gotten the coupon. I think it's really unfair.
Do you always buy at the same boutique? Do they know you and, if not, do they always take your name and address when you purchase? Make sure that you are getting "credit" for your purchases otherwise Coach has no way of knowing your purchase history and they will not know you are a loyal customer. Also, know that online purchases and outlet purchases don't count - it has to be full priced merchandise from a boutique.

Personally, I thought the PCE was unfair during this past spring when they offered it to anyone and everyone. Why should someone off the street who may have never purchased Coach in the past be rewarded?

BTW, I know that everyone has a different opinion on this and I respect that. :yes:

Do you always buy at the same boutique? Do they know you and, if not, do they always take your name and address when you purchase? Make sure that you are getting "credit" for your purchases otherwise Coach has no way of knowing your purchase history and they will not know you are a loyal customer. Also, know that online purchases and outlet purchases don't count - it has to be full priced merchandise from a boutique.

Personally, I thought the PCE was unfair during this past spring when they offered it to anyone and everyone. Why should someone off the street who may have never purchased Coach in the past be rewarded?

BTW, I know that everyone has a different opinion on this and I respect that.
:yes:

I totally agree.

To answer your questions:

I bought one bag at Saks, one at Macys and one online. All the other items were purchased in person at Coach. They've always asked for name and zipcode to enter the purchase into their system.

It is frustrating to me that non-Coach people get the coupons and don't use them, whereas if I had a coupon I would probably bankrupt myself buying Coach bags (not really, but you get the picture). I think they need to get smarter about who they send them to, but thats JMO.

There's no such thing as a "drawing" for PCE. I don't know who on earth told you that. It's ridiculous.

It's a "preferred customer" event for a reason. It's not random. To be honest, it has a lot to do with putting your name in ClientTrack, which is a system exclusive to Coach. I'm sorry that I can't say more.

Rest assured there is NO such thing as a drawing for PCE.