Looking for a pic of a SGH violet/purple Day

South! another one???!!! I havent seen it yet but I'm sure it will be gorgeous! since the works posted have been :drool::drool::drool: I'm sure it'll look equally gorgeous on the day! why dont you email BalNY and ask if they have a pic???

i was told by NM San Diego that they received one on Monday - but it sold within 30 minutes of being on the floor.:sad:

They seem pretty scarce - some NM and Saks have said they're only getting one each and that's it for the season.

i was told by NM San Diego that they received one on Monday - but it sold within 30 minutes of being on the floor.:sad:

They seem pretty scarce - some NM and Saks have said they're only getting one each and that's it for the season.

Shop_Princess, call AR, they are definitely getting some in, maybe already have them- if you seriously want one, this seems like a good bet. hth!

South! another one???!!! I havent seen it yet but I'm sure it will be gorgeous! since the works posted have been :drool::drool::drool: I'm sure it'll look equally gorgeous on the day! why dont you email BalNY and ask if they have a pic???

Hi Ali, you must have me mixed up with someone else, I wish I had a sgh work!! Mine was the smooshy plomb/steel sgh Day :graucho:

I e-mailed AR and have yet to receive an answer.