Black GGH Work or Natural GGH Work?

Naturel GGH is a stunning combo! but it will be quite high maintenance IMO! and its probably harder to find now too... since it was last season and from what i heard it sold out pretty quick... both naturel and black are versatile but I think black will be a more suitable choice if you're gona use it as an everyday bag or if you're rough with your bags? Black GGH of course is also very stunning combo! look at Fergie! HTH! good luck!

Naturel GGH is a stunning combo! but it will be quite high maintenance IMO! and its probably harder to find now too... since it was last season and from what i heard it sold out pretty quick... both naturel and black are versatile but I think black will be a more suitable choice if you're gona use it as an everyday bag or if you're rough with your bags? Black GGH of course is also very stunning combo! look at Fergie! HTH! good luck!

Couldn't say it any better, ITA!

I dunno...they both look great! :tup: Black will be much easier to find, I'll wager... ;)

bcam.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

fergiestuidos.jpg

attachment.php

fergie.jpg

It all depends how often you are going to carry the bag. I have the Natural and you really have to be careful with it because it is a light color bag. If you are going to use it a lot as an every day bag i would get the Black one.:yes: Here is a picture of my Natural.:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2230%2520%25282%2529.JPG
    IMG_2230%2520%25282%2529.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 100
nana- OMG do you have both sandstone AND natural? WOWIE! Would love to find a sandstone GH like yours. Would be terrified to carry Natural, so I vote black!

Im bias, Here's mine:

Attachments

• IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 91
It all depends how often you are going to carry the bag. I have the Natural and you really have to be careful with it because it is a light color bag. If you are going to use it a lot as an every day bag i would get the Black one.:yes: Here is a picture of my Natural.:smile:

nanaz! that's goregous :smile:

i would say get the naturel if you can still find it. :smile: if you want a darker color, have you thought about plomb? it's gorgeous! looks almost black but i love the blue undertones. :smile: good luck and post pictures!

I'd say Black, cause for sure for sure it'll go with anything. And personally, I'm having issues w/keeping the bag pristine. Also, I'm lusting for a Black SGH myself!!!