Violet GSH City or brief anywhere...

Aug 25, 2006
I posted a week ago about whether BalNY had any Giant silver violet cities... I am now looking to find a GSH city or brief from a dept store instead. If anyone has seen one in the last day or 2, please pm me. I will buy it tomorrow if I get any leads.

Hi! I was at NM here in Charlotte last night and they had a GSH Violet City & RH Violet City...Here's the
#704-442-7900...Ask to speak to Tray in Designer Bags and tell him one of his clients told you about it...He'll know exactly who you're talking about...:yes:

Hey Girlfriend!
Just spoke with Tray and got the Violet City RH. They still have a Violet City with GSH. Can't wait to get it. Having him send it overnight - yeah! THANKS for the info!:yahoo:

I sold the jaune work and just got my call about customs for it for $158, so after ebay fees, I broke even. I have an ivory SGH city on the way from LVR and now this beauty. I'm sooooo excited to get both bags.

Glad to hear that it worked out OK for you. Show us the ivory when it turns up. Sounds very sophisticated!