So I went to check out the neo cabby denim bag...

guccidiva

Feb 10, 2007
Well, the bag is cute, imo but the price??? I mean, it's a piece of denim with handles! :wtf:I can see paying about $350 max. Anyone else feels this way? Whatever LV is smoking, I would like to have some of that. I don't mind paying money when a bag has a great design, like Rivets for example. Or I can see paying a lot of money for MC line, it seems like these bags are expensive to make. Just don't get it. Can someone enable me?

Well, the bag is cute, imo but the price??? I mean, it's a piece of denim with handles! :wtf:I can see paying about $350 max. Anyone else feels this way? Whatever LV is smoking, I would like to have some of that. I don't mind paying money when a bag has a great design, like Rivets for example. Or I can see paying a lot of money for MC line, it seems like these bags are expensive to make. Just don't get it. Can someone enable me?

and a monogram speedy 25 is just handles and canvas LOL but people pay 600$ for that. When really it should be about 200$ maybe 275$ at most. I mean its not leather its canvas...

Perhaps doing a search on the Neo Cabby (within the lv sub forum) will give you many reason why the bag is priced the way it is.

Good luck with your search!

Overpriced, maybe, but then again what LV item is NOT overpriced when you compare it to some other brands? The other denim bags are priced over $600, 700 to $1400 too ... ;)

The Denim Neo Cabby has more "bells and whistles" than other LV canvas bags of its size that may be less expensive. There's more leather, more hardware, a zippered closure. and more details (the buckles on the bottom of the bag, buckles on the shoulder strap). Also, denim is a natural fiber whereas Canvas is manmade. The interior is also of higher quality than the canvas bags.

OMG the LV's are actually woven into the denim unlike the canvas where they are not...the workmanship and labour is more detailed than a 700.00 dollar speedy so imo it is worth more...but, it is really$$$$$$$$

initially i balked at the price of the MM, but after seeing it in the store i had to have it, and i can say it was worth every penny. it's something that you'll be able to use for a long time, because the denim is remarkably durable, and if you get it in black it goes with everything

The Denim Neo Cabby has more "bells and whistles" than other LV canvas bags of its size that may be less expensive. There's more leather, more hardware, a zippered closure. and more details (the buckles on the bottom of the bag, buckles on the shoulder strap). Also, denim is a natural fiber whereas Canvas is manmade. The interior is also of higher quality than the canvas bags.

Ditto and...........I :heart:Mine.