Trade Miranda for Lily??

kstyle

O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
The more I see pictures of Lily, the more I want her! I purchased Miranda during the last PCE but haven't carried her yet. Do you ladies think that Coach would allow me to make an exchange? Would you exchange, or just eat PBJ sandwiches for the next month for lunch to be able to keep both?

If you haven't used her than you could exchange. But I wouldn't!!! You'll regret it!!!
I would eat PB&J for the rest of the year if I had to! I have Miranda and love her...have been using her for a couple of weeks now and she's lovely!! But I also am desperately saving for Lily so I feel your pain...but I plan on having both of these wonderful bags in my collection.

I hear you guys. I think I am going to keep my Miranda and just try really hard to save for Lily. ellacoach, thanks for sharing my pain and making me understand that yes, I do need both of these ladies in my collection!

I actually went through the exact same agony, girl. I feel your pain too. *hug* I have Miranda in bordeaux, and I really wanted a whiskey Lily before they sold out. I ended up being lucky and returned 6 items I hadn't used before (two bags and 4 accessories), to raise most of the money for the bag. I just couldn't bring myself to part with Miranda even though I hadn't worn her yet.

A couple things I've noticed about Lily: Super heavy with my stuff in it. I'm not carrying too much like I normally do either, just hand lotion, wallet, sunglasses and case, mini skinny, keys, and a few other small things. Also, with my stuff in it, even though Lily is clasped on the middle turnlock, it loses that slouchyness in the top middle that I loved about it. It ends up looking square which isn't what I wanted.

The jury is still out on whether I will keep Lily, so I would definitely hang onto Miranda if you know you like her.

When I first saw Lily, I gasped in awe. But now I am over her - it must have been lust, not love, he he. I think the Miranda is beautiful and timeless and has a prettier shape. So keep Miranda, and if later down the road you want Lily, you can add her to your collection. Another PCE is coming up so you'll save $300!!