which would you choose?

jfhave

O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
I am going to get a beige bag pre price increase and these 3 are available to me, I'm torn...what do you think?

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 79
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 73
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 61
jfhave, hmmm this is a tough one! I don't think there is a bad choice. LOL I'm leaning towards the Medallion too. My mother has it in black and she uses it for "everyday" and it holds up really well...no scratches, etc. Gosh, but this is a like a kid in a candy store; I can't choose just one. hehe But, ok fine, yeah Medallion for me too!

My 2nd choice would be #3.

Medallion tote looks really classy in this colour, but I am also partial to the flap hehehee. Do you already have classic flaps? If so, then get the medallion tote, esp since the size is more practical and can hold lots more. Sorry am I not helping? :P

Well, to me the bubble flap is not really in the classic category, it's a flap but not a classic flap IMO.....I would say Medallion or PST, for me I prefer the PST...

Personally, I would get a different beige bag from the bubble quilt ligne (this flap is so small). They have some beautiful styles. Your collection already has classic styles, I think you should add something more fun/fresh. Just my opinion.