Kooba in pebble or smooth?? Help?

Lori's bagz

Aug 21, 2007
Hey Girls, I am totally new to this whole Kooba thing, I just know that I wanted one and won an auction on e-bay and now I am freaking out that it's not authentic? Who the hell knows? Did Sienna in black come in a heavily pebbled grain as well as smooth? and if so what color is the interior of the smooth bag? Any help would be appreciate?

Yes, the black Siennas came in smooth and pebbled leather. I think we recently discussed the color of the smooth black Sienna lining, and it comes in both lilac and olive ultrasuede (made in 2 different seasons).

I hope that helps!

Hey Girls, I am totally new to this whole Kooba thing, I just know that I wanted one and won an auction on e-bay and now I am freaking out that it's not authentic? Who the hell knows? Did Sienna in black come in a heavily pebbled grain as well as smooth? and if so what color is the interior of the smooth bag? Any help would be appreciate?

If you post the auction # in Authenticate This I think you will get an answer. I know they came in smooth and bigger pebbled. Also lining done in moss green and lilac.