Chanel cambon pink and black bowler??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Hi. I know that certain cambon styles have been discontinued. I've desperately been searching for a pink and black cambon bowler. I think this style has been discontinued though. Did anyone see this style being sold at any Chanel boutique??? Any help would be appreciated. I really, really, want this bag. I've been searching for it for so long and if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone know if they still sell this style or not???

As far as I know, the pink/black cambons have been discontinued for a while. They show up on ebay every now and then though, so if you are willing to walk through that fire, it's still possible, just post it in the authentication thread first! Good luck!

Thanks. I'm going to bid on it, and hopefully I'll win. I really hope so. I know it is a used bag, but if I do win it, I think I will be able to get it cleaned somewhere or something. I'm sure there's something I can do to get the stain/mark that is mentioned in the auction off of the bag.

Thanks. I'm going to bid on it, and hopefully I'll win. I really hope so. I know it is a used bag, but if I do win it, I think I will be able to get it cleaned somewhere or something. I'm sure there's something I can do to get the stain/mark that is mentioned in the auction off of the bag.
Hi, I know its been 5 years since this post! But I was wondering if you did ever get one and if you could give me any tips about authentication of it? I'm looking at this one http://www.fashionphile.com/CHANEL-Cambon-Ligne-Quilted-Bowler-Tote-Pink-20293 and I am just so so scared of purchasing a fake- I know Fashionphile has a bad reputation but have also noticed that alot of there stuff talked about on other forums here is real- I was also looking at the beige one but noticed that the logos on the authenitcation tag aren't gold and that put me off it (assuming it was fake). I just don't want to have to return it all the way to the USA if when I take it for authentication (just to be 100% sure) at the London boutique it turns out to be a fake. Thankyou thankyou and I hope you still come on here! I really really want to be excited about what I hopefully will purchase!! :smile: I've already been to the authentication thread but I asked about another bag on there which they said was real and turned out to be fake so I thought maybe I should try asking people who know the bag I'm asking about really well (they clearly do know what they're talking about but they're looking at so many people's bags that I understand they might slip up occasionally- its difficult to know without being able to hold it)

Hi, I know its been 5 years since this post! But I was wondering if you did ever get one and if you could give me any tips about authentication of it? I'm looking at this one http://www.fashionphile.com/CHANEL-Cambon-Ligne-Quilted-Bowler-Tote-Pink-20293 and I am just so so scared of purchasing a fake- I know Fashionphile has a bad reputation but have also noticed that alot of there stuff talked about on other forums here is real- I was also looking at the beige one but noticed that the logos on the authenitcation tag aren't gold and that put me off it (assuming it was fake). I just don't want to have to return it all the way to the USA if when I take it for authentication (just to be 100% sure) at the London boutique it turns out to be a fake. Thankyou thankyou and I hope you still come on here! I really really want to be excited about what I hopefully will purchase!! :smile: I've already been to the authentication thread but I asked about another bag on there which they said was real and turned out to be fake so I thought maybe I should try asking people who know the bag I'm asking about really well (they clearly do know what they're talking about but they're looking at so many people's bags that I understand they might slip up occasionally- its difficult to know without being able to hold it)

I see you found the Authenticate This Chanel thread where all Chanel related authenticity questions belong :tup:

:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.