eLux: Speedy 25 price & the return policy

mollipop

in lvoe
Aug 19, 2007
QUESTION 1: Has anyone else noticed the price of the Speedy 25 on eLux going from 585 USD to 595 USD? It's not that much of a difference, but I'm a smidge concerned since I am planning on saving for one in the next few months. :hrmm: Do the prices of LV bags inflate often?

I might also be completely wrong, only imagining the $585 price tag. Correct me if I'm wrong, please! :yes:

QUESTION 2: Do you have to pay the shipping for a returned item on its way back to eLux?

Thanks all :heart:

diane m - I think the free return shipping is for their "insider access" program, but I have no idea what the qualifications are. I always paid return shipping (which gets really pricey with insurance!), but then all of a sudden things started coming with pre-paid labels. A few months after that, I got an email with the program details. HTH!

I think the Speedy 25 has been $595 for a long time. In fact, the Speedy 25 and 30 stayed the same prices through the last two price increases. I believe there have been two price increases already this year, so there probably won't be another one until sometime in 2008.

diane m - I think the free return shipping is for their "insider access" program, but I have no idea what the qualifications are. I always paid return shipping (which gets really pricey with insurance!), but then all of a sudden things started coming with pre-paid labels. A few months after that, I got an email with the program details. HTH!

You have to be an elux VIP. To obtain that you must have spent $3000 on their site. Then shipping returns are free and upgraded to 2 day. As well as shipping the item to your house. Upgraded from ground to priority at no additional charge. VIP's also get insider access to new items etc... prior to general population.

You have to be an elux VIP. To obtain that you must have spent $3000 on their site. Then shipping returns are free and upgraded to 2 day. As well as shipping the item to your house. Upgraded from ground to priority at no additional charge. VIP's also get insider access to new items etc... prior to general population.
Thanks for posting this. I was always curious as to how one became an eLux VIP, because I became one recently. I added up my purchases and they came to a bit over $3000. I guess $3000 is the magic number.