mousse or grenat paddy?

which paddy?

• mousse

• grenat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have to say mousse..as iv got it! :tup:

But i also love the grenat...i think that would be my last paddy! Just on a mission to find it now hehe :wlae:

Impossible to say, both are gorgeous for fall! Do you have other red / grey bags..? What colours are you planning to wear this fall..? :rolleyes:

I'm personally torn into neutral coloured bags (-> mousse) but I love the idea of having grenat paddy for fall! Sorry, I wasn't much help :P

Impossible to say, both are gorgeous for fall! Do you have other red / grey bags..? What colours are you planning to wear this fall..? :rolleyes:

I'm personally torn into neutral coloured bags (-> mousse) but I love the idea of having grenat paddy for fall! Sorry, I wasn't much help :P

This is a tough one, since they are SO different. I LOVE my mousse and just bought another one in the large pocket paddy on Bluefly. The leather is gorgeous. :drool:That said, the grenat is wonderful as well. I have it in the medium and the large paddington US Shopper from '06, (not the newer "tote" shopper). I think the grenat is probably a bit more versatile, a very dramatic color,and can be used for "dress" as well, whereas the mousse is a tiny bit more of a casual color...:smile: Hope this helps!:tup:

ITA with beanie ^

It depends what you would wear it with the most?

For me, i looooooooooooooooved the Mousse, but it just didn't work for me. I need earthy tones!:tup:

But, the Mousse is most certainly gorgeous, and the silver hardware is fab! :drool:

If your wardrobe is mainly black/browns/creams then i think grenat would work a treat.

Mousse goes great with lighter colours and denim, IMO.

Ooh, tough call - I have both but I voted 'grenat' in the poll since if I had to choose that would be the one I kept. (mine is an 05 and I think the leather is TDF) For me personally, grenat is in my fall/winter lineup and my mousse is a spring/summer bag but I love them both!! so I think you can't go wrong either way :tup: