Oh Wow.. I broke My Mini Ban.. Won Foresta MM!

:yahoo:Hi ladies.. I just cant control myself sometimes. I just BIN a Foresta Mamma Mia.. I have never seen a Mamma Mia IRL but the placement is so cute and I think I got a deal. Is $150 a good deal for a Mamma Mia?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-TOKIDOKI-FO...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Wahhhhh!!:crybaby:
You are now the proud new owner of MY Foresta Mamma Mia. [sniffle, sniffle]
I think we were both BIN at same time, you were just quicker with your fingers. When I was done confirming I got the slap in the face!!

I've been looking for that placement FOREVER! It's my perfect MM. (Koi fishies, smiling tiger, baby dino - it's just cruel!). I have 0 retailers here. eBay was my only hope. Blahhhh!!

[*Mopes]

Why? Why? :hysteric:

P.S. Sorry, just feeling sad for myself. Hope you like you bag. :shame:

Wahhhhh!!:crybaby:
You are now the proud new owner of MY Foresta Mamma Mia. [sniffle, sniffle]
I think we were both BIN at same time, you were just quicker with your fingers. When I was done confirming I got the slap in the face!!

I've been looking for that placement FOREVER! It's my perfect MM. (Koi fishies, smiling tiger, baby dino - it's just cruel!). I have 0 retailers here. eBay was my only hope. Blahhhh!!

[*Mopes]

Why? Why? :hysteric:

P.S. Sorry, just feeling sad for myself. Hope you like you bag. :shame:

I'm sorry. :wondering... I'm sure you'll find another one. I live in Miami and trust me, you cant find Tokidoki here either. So I know how it feels...

Mama22Boys.. lol thank you...

I'm sorry. :wondering... I'm sure you'll find another one. I live in Miami and trust me, you cant find Tokidoki here either. So I know how it feels...

Mama22Boys.. lol thank you...
That's classic!! I live in Miami too!! But you said you were going to buy a Tutti this weekend! Where? Give it up!! Where are you shopping for Tokis?:nuts:

That's classic!! I live in Miami too!! But you said you were going to buy a Tutti this weekend! Where? Give it up!! Where are you shopping for Tokis?:nuts:

LOL.. Awesome a fellow Tokidoki lover in Miami. The only place they have it here in Miami is Up Against the Wall at Sunset Place and they get a VERY small selection.... I am going this Saturday, we should bump into eachother... I have no one that understands my love for tokidoki here...:yes: