Fake Tokis @ Hawaii Swap Meet

JessakaMitz

tokified
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
I spotted two tents selling fake tokidoki bags & cosmetic cases, or as my bf calls it fokidoki...I took some pics and wanted to share & to warn Hawai girls (even though you'd probably spot it too) :biggrin: hahaha. It's really too bad that Tan PG was not real :crybaby:

There were "versions" of original print, pirata, tan playground, camo and transporto (very bad version)...and maybe some others.

Anyways, the pics & sorry for the bad quality, it was from my camera phone.

08-18-07_1104.jpg

08-18-07_1106.jpg

08-18-07_1105.jpg

& I saw a lady in Best Buy with a fake regular white qee on a regular lesportsac bag (idk if it was real)...but the qee was the FLAT one. So ew. I wanted to take a picture, but didn't.

Btw, nothing against those who purposely buy fake bags. Not everyone likes to pay alot for stuff and that's perfectly fine. Also, I would buy my kid (if I had one) a fake toki just cuz kids and real ones might not be a good idea.

Ew @ fakes.

But I agree with you with the "nothing against those who purposely buy fake bags."
I... want a fake Tutti(if they ever come out)... Lol, so I can color it in, and see if it looks nice. xD If it does, I'll probably color my real Tutti(when I buy one) or buy another Tutti just to color it. Lol.

Ew @ fakes.

But I agree with you with the "nothing against those who purposely buy fake bags."
I... want a fake Tutti(if they ever come out)... Lol, so I can color it in, and see if it looks nice. xD If it does, I'll probably color my real Tutti(when I buy one) or buy another Tutti just to color it. Lol.

lol you are too cute! You want to practice on the fake first. I don't blame you, that's a good idea hehe!

Jessaka, I've seen a few fakes in some of those small stores in Melrose and they're pretty bad! It's kinda easy to spot, even from far away.

I agree too....if you know you are buying a fake then cool....my bf sent me a fake pirate cosmetic case from Tawain and I gave it to my 12yo daughter. She was happy and she does not know the difference

jessaka-is it this the kam or stadium swamp meet?
everytime i go to the kam swamp meet to buy veggies for my grams ;), i see fake LV's, Coach and Gucci. I've never seen fokitoki's:roflmfao: at kam or stadium. I guess since toki's are more popular nowdays...they wanted to ride the toki wave.

yah someone gave me a fake paradiso bag and a fake cosmetic case for my birthday and i gave it to my 8 year old, cause she likes the print and plus she would totally ruin a real one.

I saw a fake Flower'Spring Paradiso Luna sell on eBay for $91. I always wonder if people know they're buying a fake, or if they will ever know?

There was also a nasty fake Citta Rosa-ish tote that sold and the description actually said "Tokidoki bag in the Flower'Spring print". Ugh.

-SB

I always wonder why they are called 'flower spring' like its some brand... Is there a huge maker of fakes off somewhere that supplies all the fakes and calls themselves flower spring? What does it all mean!? AAAH