Just thinking...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Does the 37 cm bolide fit a letter-sized manilla folder (or small stack of them)???

If so, anyone happen to have a picture???

Hmmm...any feedback on 37 cm bolide as work bag???

Could be getting really heavy. I have to admit, I just don't understand why folks want to put these sorts of things in a handbag. H makes tote type bags that are much better for this. I don't think it will be that easy to get these things in/out of the curved design. I would rather put them in a GP or canvas tote. Go look at Bluefly they have lots and today is extra 10% off and you can Google up another coupon to use as well.

Is it that you are trying to carry just one bag?

SoCal.......how about that FAB Chocolate Kelly Lakis Pete has up for sale? I keep thinking this is a very CHIC bag to use as you would......it's a 35cm and it would fit the files and binder that you need.

Need something a bit lower key for work than Birkin/Kelly... Find the straps on the Victoria tote too short when wearing a jacket... The size of the 35 cm Birkin actually works quite well for me...but it is not always the best fit for the situation... Not sure about Kelly closure for work...need easy in/out...I think...

Reactions: lifegetsbetterwithh
SoCal........You know what I'd do? I'd carry that baby as a work satchel with the straps closed on the lock but the top tucked inside the bag. KWIM? And I'd get a canvas strap too......

SoCal........You know what I'd do? I'd carry that baby as a work satchel with the straps closed on the lock but the top tucked inside the bag. KWIM? And I'd get a canvas strap too......

Hmmm...liking the canvas strap idea for travel... Can I order though H???

Still thinking about work...will take Big Black Kelly out of the box while I am waiting for my hair to try...lol...