Could I Possibly Be The First Pf-er To Get A Violet RH City From Balenciaga, NY?

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
:shame:
First I must apologize for having so many different threads going today! But I thought whomever is on the waitlist at Bal, NY for a Violet City with regular hardware would want to know they a starting to come in. It's really just a heads up post, so no biggie if you are sick of me, and don't want to post a response!

:tup:
I got a call this morning (sorry I do not recall the SA's name, but she was making the call for Daphne), letting me know that my City was in. I called back and Daphne answered the phone and I could tell immediately they were super super busy. Despite being so busy Daphne was incredibly sweet and helpful, taking the time to answer my questions regarding the bag and leather.
:heart:
Even though I live in Southern CA, I am pretty sure the bags I have gotten from them before came pretty quickly. Just keep your fingers crossed for me, because I have only purchased two bags direct (a FB Matelasse and FB Shoulder) and both were returned. So in essence this bag will be the first Bbag I have where I will be the original owner, and if I fall in love with it, a Violet First will be next!!!
:yahoo:
So get ready RH Violet City gals, your bag will be coming soon!!!
:wlae:

Deana, I was just wondering the same thing! :yes: Daphne called me earlier today, too and said my city was in as well!! I cannot wait to see everyone's violets!! :nuts: :nuts:
I hope that you will love your violet!!! Do you plan to get any accessories, too? :graucho:

I'm on the list for a RH violet city. Do you remember when you asked to be put on the waitlist, Deana?
:confused1:
Not off hand, but let me look through my emails, and maybe some threads here and see if I can give you an idea of when I called! Check back on this thread to see what I've found out! That's great news that cate got a call too though, so at least we know they aren't getting one bag in at a time!

cate22
I hope that you will love your violet!!! Do you plan to get any accessories, too?
:tup:
I am down for a Jaune MakeUp Clutch, and I just asked to be put on a waitlist for the same in Violet. I am not sure what my chances are this late for me to get one in Violet, and of course since I was so excited to hear my City was in, I completely forgot to ask.
:Push:
I am undecided on the Jaune MUC, so I am going to ask for a picture when it comes in, to help me make my decision. I am completely lacking in Bal accessories, so I am hoping the S/S 08 colors will be smashing so I can score some accessories from that collection!
:yes:

Okay I went through my emails and it looks like I was put on the list for a Grape First and City both with regular hardware the first week in May. On May 8th, I emailed my SA at Bal to be added to the list for a Jaune MakeUp Clutch, and I verified that I was on the list for the two Grape bags, so it was deffinitely the first week of May. I hope that helps some of you wondering how long it will be before your turn is up. I do know that the SA's are incredibly busy, so it is kind of hard to get guesstimates from them on how long it will take to get to you.
:heart: