Miu Miu hangtags.......are they legit?

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
I have purchased several Miu Mius, however all have been purchased on-line. I have never, ever received a hangtag on ANY of them. Can someone tell me if they, in fact, come with hangtags? Like maybe they have hangtags if you purchase them from a boutique? Just curious. :confused1:

I am only experienced with Miu Miu on-line purchases, that is why I am curious about the hangtags that I keep seeing on the ebay listings. I, personally, have never seen a Miu Miu hangtag. I have purchased other high-end bags on-line (such as Jimmy Choo) and received them with hangtags, but not Miu Miu. Just wondering if there is anyone who has ever purchased Miu Miu with hangtags? :confused1:

If anyone has ever purchased any style Miu Miu with a hangtag, can you please let me know? I keep seeing Miu Mius on ebay with hangtags which makes me think that they are fakes, but I don't want to be too hasty in my assumption. Please let me know, TIA :smile:

^^^No, but they are on fake Pradas all the time. You'd think the scammers would at least have sense enough to take off so obvious a giveaway. Do you have an auction number that's got a Miu Miu with the tag? Here's a Prada knock off with one, like you need that blue tag to give away that it's a fake?? :yucky:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230162125877&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013

Somebody posted this on this thread and I saw, what looks to me, like a hangtag on the listing. I know that I have seen them before on other listings and was wondering if anyone ever actually bought an authentic Miu Miu bag with a hangtag? Take a look and let me know what you think PP. TIA ;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320148565564&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType

i peruse the miu miu bags at neiman's and saks and i've never seen one with a hangtag. just the price tag, which is always placed inside, even on the most tiny clutches.
I'm beginning to think that this may be another way to identify a fake Miu Miu on ebay. Just want to make certain that nobody has actually purchased an authentic with a hangtag! :nogood: