Books & Music Tired of your favorite music?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I love a wide variety of music and switch it around, but I never get tired of my favorites.....

but my husband has all of a sudden gone on this kick where he is 'tired' of just about everything...so he has started to listen only to classical music...which is fine at times, but I can't listen to it all the time....:rolleyes:

Has anyone else gone through this?

Lol yeah sometimes. My ipod is full of 80's music and very little current music haha.
As for classical music, I sometimes turn that station on and fall asleep to it. It's soothing to me.

Well, I play piano so I get SO tired of hearing classical music that my dad forced me to listen to because he thinks it will make me play better. :P It makes me fall asleep... not my thing.

But on my iPod, for some reason I'm always skipping over a whole bunch of songs. It seems like my mood determines what music I want to listen to...sometimes I want to listen to some music from a few years back, other times I want to listen to something current.

But yeah, sometimes I get tired of the stuff on the radio. My dad has banned me from the car radio because I change stations so much!! LOL.

-- It's still always nice to hear your favorite song though. :smile:
My friend asked me a question the other day: would you rather skip to your favorite song on your iPod or just happen to catch it on the radio? I say the radio...

I don't have an ipod, but I do have playlists on project playlist. When building up the playlists, I try to choose songs I never get tired of. Also I have so many songs from so many different genres, it's not like I get sick of a particular type of music. There are times when I'd rather not listen to a particular song at some point, but I'll skip it and go to the next one. (I also have the lists set to random, so I don't listen to them in the same order all the time.)

I never get tired of my true favorites. People get tired of me when I repeat them a hundres times instead..

But seriously. I think getting tired your favorite music happens to most people if you listen to it too much If you know what I mean..sometimes you need a break and listens to different songs.

LOL dallas and caitlin!

I wouldn't say I get bored.. it just depends on what I'm in the mood for. Today it was all about Marilyn Manson, Depeche Mode and NIN. Yesterday it was Maria Callas's recording of the Madama Butterfly opera. I'm just weird like that hehe.