Playing with my returned MC keepall ~*~Lots of PICS~*~ I tracked the mail man LOL

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
So she did arrive home today! For anyone who missed the story, my sister borrowed this over a year ago, I had given up getting it back and was considering purchasing a new one...but here she is home. Since I had to take my sons to hockey camp today, I just knew it would come today. I slipped out while my oldest son was on the ice...but of course, I missed the mail man...so I drove around the neighborhood, until I tracked him down...lol....

Here is she by herself and playing with her little sister (who may be smaller, but is actually older) and some new friends who arrived while she was gone. I have a strap for her, which really comes in handy :smile:

mckeep1.jpg

mckeep2.jpg

mckeep3.jpg

mckeep4.jpg

mckeep5.jpg

mckeep6.jpg

mckeep7.jpg

mckeep8.jpg

Wow!!! Love all your bags!!! The Fleurs keychain looks sooooo cute with your white MC Keepall!!! It's so perfect together!!! Glad you were able to get your Keepall back from your sis!!! (Good thing I'm an only child - I don't think I could part with any of my LVs!!)

She had a couple of spots and marks on her...including a pretty nasty water spot on the vachetta on the top pocket...byt thank goodness for the the Mr. Clean Magic eraser...she looks fab now!

I am so happy to get her back, I almost forgot how much I love her!!! And I can't believe how expensive they are now...$2850. I can't remember how much she was new, I got her almost 4 years ago. I think it was 1650 or 1750...something like that, but I can't remember if that was with ot without tax. Does anyone remember how much they were when they first came out?

Gorgeous I really like the second pocket how the Lv on flap & pocket are different colours but line up two tone it's a great look!

LOL...that's actually one thing I don't like...do you know how many people have told me it was fake because of it :cursing:...I didn't even notice when I first got it....I don't know why they did that on them, but I have seen quite a few like that, so it's not just mine.

LOL...that's actually one thing I don't like...do you know how many people have told me it was fake because of it :cursing:...I didn't even notice when I first got it....I don't know why they did that on them, but I have seen quite a few like that, so it's not just mine.

Urgh I hate that just smack them around the head with it LOL I need me one of these one day I remember seeing a mother & daughter in an airport once with a black & white one

Ps not far away from 20'000 Tink woohoo!!!