Macys 20% off tokidoki tutti

kokebon

May 8, 2007
I received a 15-20% off coupon from Macys in the mail today valid from 8/17 to 9/9 . It applies to regular priced tokidoki. So excited, I guess I could settle for a smaller size tutti bag.

a 15 off 50 coupon also came with it. So I guess you could you use that too!!

Oh thanks for clarifying!! I'm def. not platinum although I should be w/all the $$$ I spend in that dump!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

You can email their customer service from their site to ask if you qualify for it. I asked only because I wanted the Platinum card for free shipping and stuff and it turned out I qualified and they sent me my card in a week or so. Doesn't hurt to ask :smile:

You can email their customer service from their site to ask if you qualify for it. I asked only because I wanted the Platinum card for free shipping and stuff and it turned out I qualified and they sent me my card in a week or so. Doesn't hurt to ask :smile:

Oooh, really?? Thank you thank you thank you! I just have to email them? :confused1:

Oooh, really?? Thank you thank you thank you! I just have to email them? :confused1:

I just went into my credit account from macys.com and there's a link or something to contact credit customer service and from there, I think I made a general inquiry through their contact form and they emailed me back the next day to tell me that I qualified...free shipping is always a good thing! :smile:

Thanks everyone!!! Now I'm just thinking maybe I don't qualify. I used to put EVERYTHING on my Macy's card but figures that lately I was trying to be smart about it and not charge that thing up so I dunno if I will qualify but it's worth a shot!! ;)

So what are you guys buying w/your coupons??

BTW why don't they ever send you those rewards coupons at a good time? It's like when there's nothing in the store you get all the rewards coupons and there's nothing to buy! :cursing: