NYC Toki Update ++ A Bag I Couldn't Resist

Dancing Nancies

all over the place!
Mar 11, 2007
Hiiiiiii!! I just got back from NYC this morning, and I just wanted to mention which bags I saw where~ :biggrin:

At Macy's on Herald Square, I saw TONS of bianco, as well as notte, tutti, and a few famiglia pieces~ They had multiple tutti zuccas, as well as a couple of giocos. In the famiglia they had ONE zucca, as well as some ciao ciaos, and a gioco~

At Lord & Taylor I didn't see very much... just a few biancos, and MAYBE some tuttis (I don't remember, exactly), and two adios star buon viaggios... however, their bags looked a little dirty.

At Filene's Basement I saw a couple arancia buon viaggios, an arancia mamma mia, and an arancia zucca - these bags, however, were gross-ish and without tags/qees~ There was also an inferno canguro for $69.99 that didn't have qee/tags... but it was in great condition~

Soooo I left the city with nothing, since I was in search of a tutti caramella and found *none*~ So to make myself feel better I bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220139444745&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012

Which is officially my last toki bag of the summer, and I cannot WAIT to get it~ (I figured it was all right to purchase this since I figured I would spend $$ on a toki bag in the city anyway :biggrin:)~ bahaha!

I was eyeing that Citta Caramella, but I'm glad you got it, Dancing_Nancies! Did you happen to see any Cucciolos at Herald Square Macy's?

You know, I've never seen a cucciolo in real life... but I saw something in tutti that could've been one, I think~ Maybe it was a campeggio. Definitely one of those two, though~ Sorry :sad:

Yup! There were quite a few campeggios as well, I was happy to sort through all of them and pick out an awesome one. :yahoo:

You know, I was seriously considering a tutti zucca, but then I just put it back... I'll get it dirty, and I guess I just don't like tutti enough to spend that much on a bag. It was very pretty, though~ :sad:

Nice buy~ :smile:

I was also at Macys Herald Square last week and saw tonnes of Tutti on the first and fourth floor. I hope to get one tomorrow, armed with my coupon of course, and hopefully, they are on sale too. Can't wait for a sweet deal!

Nice buy~ :smile:

I was also at Macys Herald Square last week and saw tonnes of Tutti on the first and fourth floor. I hope to get one tomorrow, armed with my coupon of course, and hopefully, they are on sale too. Can't wait for a sweet deal!

Ooooh tell us about what you get and what kind of deal Macy's gives you if you get a bag~~ I'm really curious to see how much you can get off there :yes: