Fracture... seen it?

ILuvMyHusband

Apr 15, 2007
Has anyone seen this new DVD with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling? Watched it today. Usually I have to watch movies in segments... get too bored. But this was a really good movie... I actually sat through the whole thing. Anthony Hopkins has his same "Hannibal Lector" dry wit that just cracked me up throughout the movie. But yeah... good movie!!

I saw this in the theater and liked it a lot. I love when Anthony Hopkins plays the charming killer. ;)

Yes, he plays it so well!
Did anyone have this movie figured out? I'm sometimes a little slow when it comes to figuring things out but DH is usually right on top of it and he didn't know either!
By the way... watched Vacancy today... thought it was a rather waste of a movie. I don't know what Kate Beckinsale was doing playing a role like that. It seems like a movie teens would do.

I saw this at the theater! I must say I really liked it. Even though it's pretty much the same acting we got the first time around in Silence of the Lambs, I love it! And Ryan Gosling looked pretty darn hot!

I work at Blockbuster so I can get movies a week before they come out on DVD and unfortunately I didnt grab this one :crybaby:

now I have to wait 2 more weeks til I can take it out :sad:

It was watchable but not much more, thought it was very predictable if completely fanciful. I do love Anthony Hopkins though, similarly with Hannibal Lector - I wanted him to get away with it.