***LookBook***

pyt468

Aug 13, 2007
:heart:
Can anyone tell me how to get a LookBook. Since I'm seeking to start my collection i would love to have one as a refrence. Should /i purchase on on eBay, or can i get one straight from LV. If anyone has or knows how to get one please let me know. I spoke to the #866 and they told me that theres no such thing and that one goes to each store twice a year. Is that true?

You can't buy a lookbook. It's a book of printed pages with upcoming releases for in-store viewing only. And 866 is correct. One goes to each store about twice a year, one for the spring/summer season and the other for the fall/winter season.

Well you can't actually order a lookbook, those are only for the stores. You can order a catalog though which goes over the current lines (not including the limited ones).

The Look Book and the Le Catalogue are two totally different things. The Look Book is just a book that belongs to the stores, has pics and info on upcoming lines/pieces.

The Le Catalogue is a catalogue that has the name and pictures of bags/small leather goods from current collections.

The Look Book and the Le Catalogue are two totally different things. The Look Book is just a book that belongs to the stores, has pics and info on upcoming lines/pieces.

The Le Catalogue is a catalogue that has the name and pictures of bags/small leather goods from current collections.

So how does one obtain Le Catalogue?

erm, u don't really need a LookBook to start a collection. i think most of us here dont have one (or maybe don;t get them quite often). so i suggest maybe u can check style.com or the official 'Vuitton' website?