2005 paddys

i am thinking about buying a 2005 whisky paddington,
its pre loved and has little wear, how much should i be paying for it? and are there any variations between it and the newer whisky paddys?

do any of you have the 2005 paddys?

I just bought a pre-loved 05 Chocolate Paddie in good condition, it is the only Paddie I have ever seen in r/l. The whiskey color is simply beautiful and I can see why you like it.

I will tell you this, the 05 leather is amazingly soft and strong, all at the same time. It 'puddles', which to me, is the sign of great leather.

I purchased mine for $750 shipped which I thought was a very fair price.

Attachments

• PaddyFront.jpg
    PaddyFront.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 81
  • PaddySide.jpg
    PaddySide.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 55
  • PaddySidePockets.jpg
    PaddySidePockets.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 55
  • PaddyInside.jpg
    PaddyInside.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 54
The leather on yours looks wonderful, puddling just like it should. It looks like you got a great deal.

It is easy to fix up those scuffed corners with abit of shoe polish in the exact color. Just put a teeny tiny bit on your finger and rub on, let it set for a minute or two then buff it off with a clean cloth. Add some leather conditioner to the entire bag and you are good to go.

The leather on yours looks wonderful, puddling just like it should. It looks like you got a great deal.

It is easy to fix up those scuffed corners with abit of shoe polish in the exact color. Just put a teenu tiny bit on your finger and rub on, let it set for a minute or two then buff it off with a clean cloth. Add some leather conditioner to the entire bag and you are good to go.

really, thanks for that tip, i dont mind that its worn i wanted a paddy that i wasnt scared to use, i have a mousse and did have a aubergine and was to scared to use them.

yeah i think it is the tan colour rather than whisky, it doesnt seem as light as the tan one though?
i got it for £250 ReRe, have alook at the link and see waht you think?!
ill post some pictures when i get it for you all to see:smile:

Serious score at that price!!!

I have had 11 paddies and the 05s were by far and away the most amazing :heart: (well, maybe except for an 06 choco that was devine).

You are going to LOVE this bag when you get it. Congrats :yes:

PS. DEFINITELY TAN :tup: Chloe didn't make the Whiskey until 06!

Serious score at that price!!!

I have had 11 paddies and the 05s were by far and away the most amazing :heart: (well, maybe except for an 06 choco that was devine).

You are going to LOVE this bag when you get it. Congrats :yes:

PS. DEFINITELY TAN :tup: Chloe didn't make the Whiskey until 06!

ITA on everything hmwe says..!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:
2005 leather's the best! Yours seems smooshy and nicely pebbled on the auction which is what I adore the most in these bags among the style!
And it's tan classic chloe campaign colour from 05, and whiskey was 06 colour:yes: CONGRATS..!!!

Sigh, I had (in no particular order):

06 Chocolate
06 Mousse
06 Tan
06 Rouge
06 Taupe
06 Blanc (my fav :heart:)
05 Vanilla
05 Craie
05 Grenat
05 Bleu Nuit

and I think # 11 is actually the only Chloe I still have, a wondermous Silverado in cognac Python :supacool:

oh cool i love the tan as much as the whisky,
you ladies are making me feel better about buying another paddy!
wow id love to have 11 paddys too:tup: that would be so cool what colours do you have?