Neverfull Drawstrings...

Neverfull drawstrings are soo cute. That gives the bag a little character. When I want to make my bag smaller I just cinch up the sides. I usually tie it in one knot to keep it from falling down.

Okay... I guess I won't cut them. Now I feel like an idiot. Thanks ArmCandy for the pics because I was "cinching" the drawstring too tight. I guess it's just made to take in the corners just a bit. Part of my brain wants the whole top to be sealed as if by a zipper. The top opening is so big that I fear my wallet/items with accidently fall out.

^^^ You're welcome. I've carrying mine everywhere since yesterday, and I have been carrying it with the drawstrings undone. I like the big opening. I guess I am used to open top bags though.

You can pull them tight and make the bag a little smaller! Don't cut them! If you really hate them, then remove them, but don't CUT them!

I wish the nevefull had snaps on the side like the Hampstead. I was wondering if there was a way to do it (I know LV doesn't modify styles) but I guess a tailor would do it.