Coach featured in In Style

cutecoachgirl

has an LV fund...
Jun 18, 2007
Page 250 of the Sept issue: This 'style file' piece shows Coach products other than handbags for fall. Shown are: cashmere knit legacy gloves, leather swing jacket, mink swing coat, velvet peep toe heels, mohair cardigan, and necklaces/ pendants. I :heart:the necklaces!

Sweet Escape: Love, love, love my InStyle- it is a big one! I checked out your collection link and I have dog named Bella too!

Very cute bags and pup!:smile:

cutecoachgirl
Thank you for the compliments....we have a lot in common! What breed is your Bella?
You were so right about the InStyle, muy grande issue! So many wonderful items for Fall and so many gorgeous designer purses to drool over! :drool:

I went to buy it today but it's not out in stores yet. The one with Mandy Moore is still on shelves (at least in Maine):smile:

I'm so glad you told me! I tried to buy it at the grocery store today but they didn't have it. I thought maybe it was just Kroger because they seem to get everything late, so I was going to head to Borders tonight. I'll save myself the trip for now! *L* Thanks girl.

I'm so glad you told me! I tried to buy it at the grocery store today but they didn't have it. I thought maybe it was just Kroger because they seem to get everything late, so I was going to head to Borders tonight. I'll save myself the trip for now! *L* Thanks girl.

I'm dying to get it (so mad that I canceled my subscription, and have since renewed it!). I called In Style CS and it goes on sale on newstands next week!!

Yeeeeaaa!! It's Lily day for you!!! :yahoo: